Bonus Audios For Christian Life Coaching Cafe Members

The Crisis Of Belief

Meet Nasir Iqbar He ran a convenience store in New York City and was robbed and struck on the head with a metal pipe. This put Nasir in a coma for weeks. He saw Jesus while in coma and this led to his salvation. Nasir made a full recovery after the doctors thought he would die.

Dr. Paul Crouch, Sr, founder of the Trinty Broadcast Network, says, “Nasir's testimony will thrill you, inspire you, and build faith in you. If I had a church, I would be on the phone getting Brother Nasir on his way and I’d have a miracle healing service, bring the sick, and the afflicted, the stetcher cases, and the wheel chairs.”

Click on the image below to watch the Camtasia video for this webinar

Camtasia video for EGTJ webinar on 2009-05-05

Or simply listen to audio recording of the webinar (62 minutes)

 

Visit the website for Hope In Christ Ministries

God's Will And Your Life - Experiencing God Through Journaling

In his outstanding book “Experiencing God,” Henry Blackaby writes, "In the mind and teaching of Jesus, a church was a vital, living, dynamic fellowship of believers. The Greek word "koinonia," most frequently translated "fellowship," is the best way to describe what a church ought to be."

Henry Blackaby writes, "When God speaks, it is important to write down what He says."

Bruce Wilkinson, in his book “Secrets of the Vine,” shares how journaling played a key role in him breaking through to a deeper abiding in Jesus and a life filled with fruitfulness.

On this audio Dr Randy Peck And Dr Jerry Graham share their coaching and journaling expertise to help you move forward into your destiny.

Listen to the audio recording of the webinar (65 minutes)

 
You can download a free trial of the journaling software by clicking this link

Planning for an extraordinary year with Dr Randy Peck

Description: Growth doesn't happen by accident. It happens intentionally. What is your plan for personal growth?

Brain Tracy, a motivation speaker, says

"What does it take to succeed on a big scale? A tremendous God-given talent? Inherited wealth? A decade of post graduate education? Connections? Fortunately for most of us, what it takes is something very simple and accessible: clear, written goals."

According to Brian Tracy, a study of Harvard graduates found that after two years, the 3 percent who had written goals achieved more than the other 97 percent combined!

Listen to the audio recording of the webinar (62 minutes)

If you would like to know more about Jireh Marketing this link will take you to the site.

www.howtoheargodwithjournaling.com

Be Your Own Life Coach
You Can Start NOW!

I'd like to offer you a FREE Life Coaching Guide so that you can start making changes immediately.Just enter you first name and email address so I can send you my free guide. It inspires and equips you to start transforming your life straight away.

Email

First Name





You will also receive a free subscription to The Five Minute Life Coach, a small dose of inspiration and encouragement to help you on your journey.

Why am I doing this?

Because I want you to give you the opportunity to experience the power of coaching for yourself.

There is no catch. The resources are completely free and without obligation.

So don't hesitate. Your e-mail address is completely secure with me.


What some of my clients have to say

Lynne has been awesome and has led me to the most amazing places in my spiritual path. I am so grateful to her and the blessings she brings. Her guidance is invaluable!
Chris West - Partner at Fosters

Lynne has a delightful way of pulling one out of "stuck." Her coaching is compassionate and firm, encouraging you to move into the light and take a specific next step toward your goal. She's centered on helping one stay focused on Christ as center. I highly recommend Lynne as a Christian Life Coach!
Lisa Rae Preston - Brain Pattern Specialist

A coach improves your performance your competitiveness and productivity by identifying the skills and talents you have then supporting you to develop the confidence to use those whilst opening your thinking to realise others which are available. Lynne has the discernment and insight to recognise innate ability; and possesses the confidence and the skills to work with you to realise your full potential. She is among the best I have worked with.
Hugh Driskell - Counsellor at Talk It Through Coaching